Monday, September 27, 2004

Promises

aah it feels good. It was going rather a slow, sleepy afternoon at the office and came to my mind was EC classic "Promises" today!

Promises
I dont care when you never come home.
I dont care when you just keep on rolling away on a distant sea
coz I dont love you when you dont love me.

You cause a commotion when you come to town.
Give 'em a smile and they melt
Your lovers and friends are all good and fine
but I dont yours when you dont like mine!

I tried to love you years upon years
You refused to take me for real
But this time you saw what I wanted you to see
That I will still love when if you just like me.

I've got my problems can't you belive
I've got a woman calling love hate
We may be wrong but we'll always be friend
But how would we know that our promises end?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rohit Srivastwa said...

Hey LALA

Ab yeh aalam hai On Bench ka
ki tum lyrics blog karne lage.

Anyway no comments if the lyircs is of EC
i still remember
"EC is GOD"..........

12:44 AM  
Blogger Abhinav Nigam said...

It was lousy afternoon, but now back to routine :)

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Home