Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My Watch

The young professor's obituary post reminded this incident when my beloved watch played a little joke with me.

In Jan, my big bro came here. I was all set to hit the road to NYC to see him. My bags were packed, the cab was booked, the tickets were done & my coats were ready for the NYC cold. Not to forget, I took the shower in the night to save the morning time :-)

All of a sudden I sprung out of my bed. My beloved showed the time something about 10:40. I cursed all the people who came to my mind. Namely, my flat mate for not waking me up, the cab service for not turning up at all & last myself for being so lazy. But when my somnolent eyes gained consciousness I saw that I was seeing my beloved upside down.

I took back all my curses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And between that period heart palipiations would have hastend too. These small things sometime get to my nerves too!

1:02 AM  
Blogger Abhinav Nigam said...

Yes, for a few seconds I also thought that I won't b able to see dada in NYC...

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Home