Wednesday, March 22, 2006

An Idea can change your life!

In the month of January, I took a new cell phone number from a leading service provider. While marketting their new plan they promised me rental free service & a flat rate of 99p/min for STD and local calls.

I took the connection, but the bill showed a tariff plan other than what had been told to me. And also some additional costs. On contacting them, I was told that there was no plan such like that & I should have checked the available tariff plans on their web site. Infuriated at their customer grievances cell & requested them to discontinue services to the number.

While the services to the number were discontinued, I got continuous phone calls from the service provider to pay for my usage & also the bills for that number. The amount of my usage was minimal; I requested them to deduct the usage charges from the security amount deposited by me & return the balance back to me. They never cared to take pains for this.

And I got the bill for the month of February as well, swollen with all kinds of charges, mainly rentals, late payment charges & service tax. I simply wrote a letter to the service provider & copied the letter to a media channel.

To my amazement, today I received a call that they are ready to settle this up with all calls @ 99p, no late payment charges, no rentals & the remaining some Rs. 77/- will be refunded. Let’s wait for tomorrow morning

Will update as & when something happens on this front.

Current Mood: Sleepy
Current Music: Lata & AB - Yeh Kahaan Aa Gaye Hum

1 Comments:

Blogger Poems.Priya said...

Hey abhinav...Must say you are best in describing your thoughts...your memories...and urself ofcourse..Takecare..Bless You...'d keep on updating dis blog so that we cn get to knw more and more about You....

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Home