Thursday, October 18, 2007

It was a logical thought to use the MS outlook to compose this post, the outcome came out to be rather an illogical structure of my musings.

I have a mountain of documentation to read, but the sleepy afternoon made that very uninteresting & uninviting. Adding insult to injury, I am given a place that is on the corner of the wing, (kind of) on the intersection of the pathway that takes everyone in & out. Also unarguably the most visible place from the main corridor that ends on the exit gate. Moreover, Wendy's is the only place to eat in a walkable radius of my work place.

I relocated from DC suburb to Wilmington, DE. Its kind of coincidence that me & Rajeev Bhai swapped places. Now I keep nudging him to relocate back. He'd be too alone in DC now.

I didnt want to go through the long queues for security checks and deafening sound of the small airplanes that are used here for short flights. so I took a GreyHound bus from Union Station, DC to reach here. Contrary to rumours, my experiences with GreyHound have been good. Earlier, I had taken a ride to DC from Wilmington. Both the times it took about 3 hours. They are much more comfortable than those Chinese buses that ply on the same routes. Another reason to get onto GreyHound is that I suspect that I am travelling with the spirit of Robert Johnson :-)
After a few days of stay in the Days Inn hotel, I shifted to an apartment. A bit far from my work location. About 4 miles. I am looking for a place nearer to office.

Before coming back to US, I had a long 'Official Holiday' in India. I was in Calcutta for more than a month for project training & visa processing with my new employer. So I have absorbed enough of home to survive quite a few months without it. Certaily, my experiences in Calcutta are next to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Chirping Chick said...

i'll b luking fwd to ur KOL tales :)
happy or sad :P
but yea...gud to see ya back to where u wanted to b. and more than that this blog needed to be updated :))))
* word verification is very irritating esp when it comes up of 8-9 alphabets :xxx*

1:23 PM  
Blogger The Chirping Chick said...

where r ur KOl tales???

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Home